Looking for a cheap, effective, and non-surgical treatment to treat several skin problems? You are at the right place! We offer the most effective and safe treatments and procedures the results of which are comparable to surgical procedures. We also help the clients with easy payment offers in installments in case of heavy payments that they cannot afford to pay all at a time. Continue reading to learn all about the Chemical peeling Cost in Abu Dhabi and the factors affecting it.
Table of Content
The Chemical peel is a family of topically applied acid substances that are primarily derived naturally either from sugarcane, apple, milk, etc. These are applied to the skin in a clinic for several reasons. For example, if a person has acne-prone skin or fine lines. It is also suitable for people who have photodamage that includes things like brown spots or discoloration from the sun.
- The treatment is very effective to treat acne scars
- It minimizes the pores and treats pimples
- The aging lines and wrinkles are minimized
- It is also used to lighten the pigmentation
- It provides a lifting effect to the skin and face
- The skin smoothens out and texture is balanced
- It is a very safe and an effective procedure to treat several skin issues
- The treatment is customized according to the skin condition and requirement of the recipient
The average Chemical peeling Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from AED 299 to AED 999. It is determined by the dermatologist after considering the several factors on which the cost depends, which are mentioned below.
Factors Defining the Cost:
- The location of the clinic where the treatment takes place
- The types and concentrations of chemical peels used to achieve optimum results
- The current skin condition of the recipient
- The number of sessions required to get the desired results
- The qualification of the doctor carrying out the treatment
- The expertise and experience of the dermatologist
- The size of the treatment region is also one major factor affecting the cost
The treatment is carried out for purely cosmetic reasons. The medical coverage usually includes medically important treatments. Thereby the Chemical peeling Cost in Abu Dhabi is not covered by the insurance companies.
Why Choose us?
The Best Dermatologists in Abu Dhabi and skin care specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals. They offer the best treatments by using the latest technology and modern techniques. The results are guaranteed that leaves the patients happy and satisfied. The environment of the clinic is kept clean and hygienic and all the Covid 19 related protocols are strictly followed. The friendly and well-trained staff of the clinic makes sure that the patients are relaxed and comfortable during their visit to the clinic. The patient-centric approach of the clinic makes the patients our number one priority.
Visit our clinic if you looking for the best choice of price and quality. Contact us to learn more about the Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi.