Table of Content
Nowadays every individual has the same question of how to brighten up their underarms. The usually takes place among individuals who have a basic condition of medical for instance obesity or diabetes. Underarms that are darker are mostly the indications of acanthosis nigricans. Skin Whitening seems like a challenge but it is no more with treatments offered by us!
All you need to Know!
Underarm whitening treatment is done by different methods such as by laser beams, chemical peels, and topical creams. The overall time required for the procedure is around 15 to 20 minutes and helps in removing wrinkles, dark armpits, and discoloration. Different individuals need a different number of sessions to get complete results. You will not face any side effects after the treatment except for redness, itching, and or maybe some dryness. To maintain the outcomes for the long term you may need to follow maintenance sessions.
What are the Reasons for Dark Armpits?
Most individuals are not satisfied with the dark complexion of their underarms. A few possible reasons for this dark complexion are:
There are four main options available to lighten the armpits, that includes:
- Laser: Laser is used for the brightening of underarm skin. The method is carried on with the use of light to enhance the skin. The process is done by focusing the layer deep into the skin to lessen the thickness of the skin. When the light focuses the skin of the underarm it becomes easy to break up the pigment, which results in a brighter complexion. The process is pain-free and comfortable.
- Chemical Peeling: In this process, the damaged outer coating is peeled off meanwhile aiming to enhance the appearance and observance of the skin. The method is capable of treating all the deformities and defects properly. The outcome is outstanding and effective but not permanent. After the treatment, the candidate will observe bright, fair, and smooth skin. The method will let the client attain skin that will be free from wrinkles and scars as well.
- Topical creams: Gels and ointments are applied to the armpits that are darker. These creams or lotions consist of retinoin, hydroquinone, azelaic acid, and corticosteroids to clear the skin. Candidates use the creams on the targeted area as per the instructions of the expert.
- Dermabrasion: The objective of the method is to deliver skin that is fairer by removing the upper layer that is damaged. Meanwhile the process, a brush is used that has wires that exfoliate the upper coating of the skin of the individual. The process is extremely invasive and will take more than 2 sessions to attain an appealing outcome of the process.
What are the Consequences?
Underarm Whitening Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain will deliver effective outcomes that will be noticeable instantly after the completion of the restoration of the skin, which will take a week or two. After fixing the area the individual will observe the following:
- Refreshment in the skin.
- Brightening areas that are pigmented.
- Reformation of the outer coating of the epidermis.
Perks of the Method:
- Refreshed skin.
- Quick recovery.
- Improved texture.
- No patchy skin.
- Immediate outcome.
- Lower risks.
- Less invasive.
- Less time-consuming.
What are the few Side-effects?
A few risks are:
Who are the Perfect Candidate?
To get Underarm Whitening Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi, below are listed the criteria for candidacy, which include:
- Appealing to have brighter skin.
- Willing to eliminate pigmentations.
- Want to get rid of discoloration of the skin.
- The age should be over 18 years.
- The individual must be good and stable in health.
Be our Happy Clients!
At Enfield Royal Clinic, we have a team of experts who are capable of sorting any kind of issue. To know more about the method feel free to consult our experts and experience the most memorable time with us!