Table of Content
Is it Possible to Lighten the Skin?
So the answer to the question of the individuals is, yes! Skin Lightening Treatment in Abu Dhabi is a successful aesthetic process that aims to increase the color of the skin by lightening the spots or marks that are dark. Many treatments focus on eliminating birthmarks & blemishes by lessening the quantity of melanin which gives a dark shade to the individual’s skin.
What can the Process Treat?
Below are the imperfections of the skin that can be permanently treated:
- Scars of acne.
- Damaged skin.
- Black & dry skin.
- Black patches.
- Marks of aging.
What are the Results?
As per Enfield Royal Skincare Treatment Clinic, the individual will have the perk of having smooth & fair skin. the outcome will be observed in a single session. Skin specialist mostly suggests 4-5 sittings to attain the best possible outcome. A session of maintenance might be acquired twice a year.
The Treatment can be Done On:
The process can not only be done on the face but on many other parts of the body, including:
- Neck, elbows. and underarms.
- Hands, knuckles, and feet.
- Inner thighs & bikini area.
What are the Pre-care Instructions to Follow?
The individual must be prepared for the process if they appeal for an ideal outcome. They include:
- Prevent smoking.
- Restrain from consuming alcohol.
- Refrain from going under the sun.
- Apply sunblock before going out.
What is the Process?
The Skin Lightening Treatment in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain is performed in the below steps:
- The process is outpatient, which means the individual can get back to the daily chores on the same day.
- A significant laser is utilized for the process.
- The initial step is, the specialist cleans the area of treatment.
- After that, a cooling gel is applied.
- Then a beam of laser is passed on the skin which gets into the deeper coating of the skin & increases the formation of the collagen.
- It assists in damaging the black marks & lightening the skin color.
What are the Post-care Tips?
The expert will give a few instructions to follow after the method, they will include as following:
- Keep the site clean.
- Dab gently on the face.
- Wash the place with soaps that are chemical-free.
- It is required to use significant products for maintenance to give a cooling impact, such as aloe vera.
- Try not to touch the treated site.
- In case of any pain observed, take prescribed painkillers to lessen the puffiness.
- Apply a prescribed sunblock that is SPF 50+ and contains UVA and UVB.
Alternatives Ways We Offer:
- Topical treatments.
- Chemical peeling.
- Injections of Glutathione
What are the Advantages of the Treatment?
Below are listed the perks of Skin Lightening Treatment in Abu Dhabi, they are:
- Self-confidence is enhanced.
- Perfect for all types of skin.
- Glowing & shining skin.
- Soft & better-looking skin.
- The process is safe & non-invasive.
- The method does not require any anesthesia.
- Convenient, quick, and free of pain.
- Tailored procedure according to the desire of the individual.
What are the Risks?
The minimal risks associated with the process according to Enfield Royal Clinic include:
- Swelling and firmness.
- Pigmentation & redness.
- Scarring & irritation.
- The texture of the skin might be changed.
- Dryness is caused to the skin.
Tips From the Expert:
- Stay hydrated.
- Have a good sleep.
- Use a good face wash.
- Wash the face thrice a day.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Avoid using any towels on the face.
- Use cold water on the face.
Our Valuable Clients!
Still, worried? Book an appointment with our experts to get all the concerns sorted about the Skin Lightening Treatment in Abu Dhabi. Stop worrying and reach us to have the amazing perks at our location, we are here for you!