IV therapy is expertly maintained!
Once you have received your specific IV Therapy, it does not mean that you are left alone. Taking care of you after your process will be done by your specified doctors. This IV Therapy Maintenance in Abu Dhabi is an important part of your therapy process. In the maintenance process, your doctor will check the treated site to observe the condition and recovery. Any complications, functionality issues, and medications are analyzed in the procedure. If you have concerns about the treatment and its maintenance then you need to completely read the page written below!
Table of Content
What is IV Therapy?
A process in which essential nutrients, minerals, and fluids are inserted into the blood with the help of an IV drip. A number of issues are treated by the introduction of this therapy in the body. These medical issues are dehydration, aging, immunity weakness, infections, and other complications. Professionals treat these issues with their expertise. There are many benefits of the treatment because of this it has become popular among people these days.
Benefits of the Therapy:
There are many advantages to attending IV Therapy Maintenance. The benefits are the ones present below:
- The outcomes of the individual improve
- Increases the flow rate
- The overall condition of the patient enhances
- Protects the site from infections in the future
- Patients satisfaction will be increased by the process
- Provides protection to the patient
Why Do People Receive IV Therapy Maintenance?
When you get the actual treatment it is now an important step to take care of your treated area to maintain the results. For this, ongoing care will be done. Your doctor will do some checkups of the area to know about the recovery and performance. The maintenance period involves:
- First of all, your doctor will check the site to know if any redness, inflammation, or infection has occurred
- Your doctor will analyze if any negative reactions to the therapy have emerged and will measure the blood pressure, sugar level, and respiratory rate of the patient.
- Then the doctor will change the dressing if required. This dressing is done to protect the treated area from infections and to place the catheter properly. By this, the site remains clean and hygienic.
- Your practitioner cleans your surface with the saline solution to stop clogging and blocking. The solution is injected with the help of a syringe which is forced to run in the line and protects the treated area from infections.
- Your IV solution bag is checked regularly to review its color and texture. Also, it is observed that if the bag is empty or not.
- The flow rate of the drip is different for different people depending on the condition of the patient. The doctor inspects the flow rate and then do changes if required. The solution which is administered and the other factors affect the flow rate.
- Depending on the condition of the patient your practitioner will do certain changes in the IV site after observing essential symptoms.
Can IV Therapy Maintenance be Done at Home?
If the treatment needs to be done at home, it is for patients who have chronic medical issues like fibrosis and cancer or heart issues and who need to receive treatment for a long time. But it is always advised to get the treatment by visiting a clinic for proper care. Our professionals and expert in the clinic will perform the process with full care. With the proper equipment, staff, and training IV Therapy Maintenance in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain assures your safety and health with long-term results.
How Many Times Will the IV Site be Analyzed?
The treated IV site will be checked on a daily basis by an expert doctor. In these checkups, your practitioner will be concerned to know about any redness, swelling, or viral infections at the site. In case of any discharge or pain at the site, you will be taken care of by either removing the catheter, cleaning the site or prescribing antibiotics.
How Often the Dressings are Changed?
Depending on the condition of the patient the dressings will be changed. Sometimes, if the condition of the patient is complicated your doctor will change your dressings daily. Otherwise, in some cases, your doctor will change the dressing irregularly. So receiving care and maintenance from qualified doctors is important. You should be in touch with your doctor after your process.
IV Therapy Maintenance at Enfield Royal Clinic!
For the effectiveness of the treatment, patient safety, proper outcomes and protection receiving the treatment from a reputed and experienced clinic is important. Professionals at Enfield Royal Clinic will be at your service to check your condition and to guide you further. Dr. Hany Chadiac with his team will deliver the services with their expertise and an experience of 20+ years. Get the therapy at our clinic so that you can be prevented from infections and viruses at your treated site in the future. Complete the from that is present below to get in touch with our team!