If you are looking for the best choice of quality and cost for the treatment of PRP injections, you are at the right place! The Enfield Royal clinic offers the most effective PRP treatment that provides guaranteed results. It leaves the patients happy and satisfied. It is among the top treatments offered by the clinic at a very affordable cost. Learn all about the PRP Injections for face cost and the factors affecting it in the blog below.
Table of Content
As the time passes the skin’s elasticity, texture and firmness start to fade and nasolabial folds, dark circles, and aging lines start to become more prominent. It is one of the initial signs of aging. To treat these signs of aging the candidate can opt for several treatments. One of the most effective treatments to improve skin quality is the Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) facial treatment. It is the concentration of wound healing and growth factors found in the person’s blood and used naturally by the body for healing during any injury or a cut. It increases the production of collagen in the body and improves the supply of blood to the skin when used in injections. It is one of the most cost-effective treatments with guaranteed results.
Read all about the treatment at PRP injections for the face.
- The injections increase the collagen production in the skin
- It makes the skin more firm and elastic
- It provides a tightening effect to the skin of the recipient
- The procedure is painless and very effective
- It reverses the aging signs and gets rid of the lines and wrinkles on the skin
- The skin texture and quality are enhanced
- The tone of the skin is also improved and makes it even
- A single session does not take a lot of time
- The results are guaranteed with no side effects
- No chances of allergic reaction as the blood are taken from the person’s own body
The average PRP Injections for Face Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from AED 699 to AED 2,999. It depends on several factors that are kept in mind by the skin care professional when deciding the final cost of the treatment.
Factors Defining the Cost:
The following factors affect the cost of the treatment
- The number of sessions required by the patient to achieve optimum results
- The level of the clinic where the treatment is to take place
- The experience and expertise of the skin care specialist carrying out the treatment
- The duration of the procedure also affects the cost
- The size of the area being treated i.e. the bigger it is the more it will cost
- The location of the clinic is in different locations the cost is different for each treatment
- The patient’s desired and expected results
- The technique used by the skin care professional to carry out the treatment
The treatment is carried out for purely aesthetic reasons. It does not have to do anything with the health of the individual. The insurance companies usually only cover the medically important treatments. Therefore, the PRP treatment is not covered by the insurance.
Why Choose us?
The dermatologists and skin care specialists at the Enfield Royal clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals. They carry out the best treatments and procedures that provide guaranteed desired results leaving the patients and clients happy and satisfied. The staff of the clinic is well trained to provide a comfortable and relaxing environment to the patients making each visit pleasant. Since the safety of the patients is our number one concern, all the Covid 19 protocols are strictly followed.
If want to get the best and most affordable PRP Injections for face cost in Abu Dhabi, book an appointment with our experts.