Table of Content
A Mammogram Screening in Abu Dhabi is an x-ray of the tissues of the breast that can look for alterations, that are too tiny to be observed meanwhile the physical examination. The therapy is utilized to evaluate the cells of breast cancer in individuals who have no indications or symptoms.
The Difference between Ultrasound & Mammogram:
The therapy of mammograms utilizes a lower dosage of radiation to take the picture of the breast. Between the two plates, the tissue of the breasts is compressed for the best picture.
Whereas an ultrasound utilizes high-frequency sound waves & then is converted into a picture, furthermore, this includes no radiation.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the therapy is a suggested tool for screening the early detection of breast cancer. Whenever the client gets the therapy, the breasts of the individual are disclosed to a very tiny amount of radiation. The appliance for the therapy utilizes the lowest amount of radiation while attaining a high-quality image.
- The process is capable of detecting 75-90% of breast cancers.
- The method will notice a very tiny cancer cell, even if it is as small as a piece of sugar.
Is it Enough to Only Perform the Therapy?
As per our proficient experts, the process is remarkable and very accurate. They can discover a lump that is a bit smaller and so it is essential for the candidate to go for the test every three years. The testing should be started from the age of 20, and after the age of 40, the client is recommended to take the evaluation every year.
The consequences of the Mammogram Screening Abu Dhabi & Al Ain are very accurate and deliver outcomes that are amazingly beneficial in evaluating the early spread of the tissues that are benign. These are also recognized as cancer cells & ease the clients to cure such dangerous conditions.
Following are mentioned the amazing perks of the process, they are:
- Conveniently utilized.
- Widely available.
- Free of pain.
- Extremely safe.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the criteria for Breast Cancer Screening in Abu Dhabi are mentioned below:
- Observing signs of cancers.
- Dense tissue development of the breasts.
- Females can go through the process.
- Clients who are above 50 and below 70.
- The candidate is not pregnant & not breastfeeding.
Below are the tips that are essential to follow prior to the screening:
- Visit post-menstrual period.
- Refrain from applying deodorant.
- Avoid wearing any jewelry.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- If observing any pain, discuss it with your doctor.
It is essential to evaluate the health of the breast. In addition, it is important to observe the condition & appearance of the breast each month. This will assist the client to to detect any alteration that may be an indication of cancer.
At the day of appointment, the client will have a mammogram screening. This is a x-ray, that is lower dose therapy to examine the cell of cancer that are at an early stage. The x-ray gives a picture of the inner view of the breasts. After that the picture is evaluated by a radiologist, who is experienced and well-trained to notice any kind of abnormalities.
How it is Done?
- The individual will be asked to stand in from of the machine.
- Then the radiologist will place both the breast on the plastic plate of the machine.
- After that, a compressor plate will be used to press the breast slightly.
- A slight will be observed due to the stretching of the plates.
- This will be done individually for each breast.
- MRI of the Breast.
- Eczema of the breast clinically.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the price of the method will be known at the initial meeting with the client as there are various factors that will impact the price of the procedure for instance the price of the doctor, the level & locality of the clinic, the expertise of the specialist, the charges of the machinery, and a few other expenses.
Why Prefer Us?
Are you seeking a clinic to evaluate & examine cancer at early stage? Book us right away for the Mamogram Screening in Abu Dhabi. We ensure to provide you a comfortable environment to help the individual to discuss their concerns openly. If you have any further queries, feel open to reach us out by filling out the below form.