Loss of hair could become a source of serious psychological distress professionally and socially. It could be triggered by multiple reasons: genetics, hormonal change, aging, or any other related medical condition. Normally, people tend to rely on different products to stop the loss of hair. However, it may provide temporary relief but it doesn’t work in the longer run. In this context, a treatment that offers a reliable, safer, and long-term solution is appreciated. Amongst the available techniques, Hair Plantation in Abu Dhabi is the one that ensures an end to baldness and hair loss.
Table of Content
The purpose of the treatment is to improve the recipient’s overall look. The goal is to reduce self-consciousness regarding bald areas and patches. This is accomplished by transferring hair from the head’s thicker portions to the balding regions. Male pattern baldness sufferers’ hairlines are also restored by it. The procedure relocates the healthy hair follicles, which then produce hair in the area with weak hair follicles. Then, these follicles are encouraged to adapt to and develop in their new location. These follicles settle into their new position within a few months and begin the hair cycle. Within a year, the recipient has a full head of thick, healthy hair.
The procedure will give you a hairline that seems natural. Two to three weeks following the treatment, a treated individual should expect to shed the transplanted hairs. This is beneficial since it enables new hair to grow naturally. The majority of patients often notice this regrowth of hair eight to twelve months after the operation.
The Hair Plantation in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain has the following benefits
- It gives a person a head with good and healthy hair.
- The solution to receding hairlines or the emergence of bald patches on the scalp lies in the treatment.
- The problem of baldness or hair loss is permanently resolved by it.
- Long-term financial savings are realized, and enduring effects are produced.
- Additionally, having a natural hairline offers one the self-esteem and confidence they need to advance and succeed in society.
- Your need for cosmetics to maintain and repair hair growth is decreased.
Who Can Get it Done?
- The procedure is not appropriate for someone who has never had hair.
- A person who is knowledgeable about the process and mentally ready for it is ideal for the treatment
- Those who are in good health and don’t have any significant illnesses
- A person seeking a long-term remedy for their balding condition
- Anyone self-conscious about their looks owing to baldness
- Anyone with hairless or bald patches on their head
How Does it Work?
Moving hair from areas of the head with thicker hair to the balding area is how the hair transplant procedure operates. Numerous methods, including DHI, FUT hair transplant, FUE, robotics, etc., can be used for the extraction of hair follicles and then their implantation. The hair specialist’s method of choice is based on the patient’s expectations, present health, and current state.
How Much Does it Cost?
The usual price for the treatment starts from AED 7,999. It depends on the method used by the dermatologist, the patient’s present health, the desired outcomes, and the level of experience of the hair specialist doing the procedure. The doctor determines the ultimate cost following a thorough first consultation and examination.
Why Choose us?
The surgeons at the Enfield Royal Clinic are experts with extensive training, expertise, and certification. To execute the safest and most successful procedures that produce the desired outcomes, they employ contemporary techniques and the newest tools and technology. All of the treatments provided at the clinic have very high success rates, which makes the patients and clients pleased with the outcomes. Our highly educated team provides excellent patient care and ensures that they are at ease and comfortable during their visit to the clinic. Our top focus is the safety of our patients, thus we maintain a clean, sanitary clinic environment and rigorously adhere to all Covid 19 procedures.
If you want to know more about the Hair Plantation in Abu Dhabi, visit our clinic or contact our experts.