Table of Content
Dr. Aseel Abdul Razzak
English, Arabic, Dutch.
- Cosmetic Gynaecology.
- Laser rejuvenation.
- Normal pregnancy follow-up starting early pregnancy to end of the pregnancy including fetal screening by Ultrasound.
- Management of abnormal pregnancy including:
- Threatened miscarriage.
- Inevitable miscarriage.
- Incomplete miscarriage.
- Ectopic pregnancy.
- Complicated pregnancy with hypertension and Diabetes.
- Caesarian sections elective and emergency ones.
- Management of all Gynaecology cases including:
- Ovarian cysts.
- Fibroids management.
- Infertility management.
- Contraceptive management.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome.
- Endometriosis management.
- Abnormal pap smear management by colposcopy.
- Screening for cervical cancer and breast cancer.
- Operations for anterior and posterior repairs.
- Operations for ovarian or uterine tumours and fibroids.
- Colposcopy examination and follow up for cervical cancer cases.
- Laparoscopy Ovarian Cystectomy & Myomectomy received from the CICE Institute Bachelor Of Laparoscopy France, Clermont Ferrand
Expert care for the most sensitive of concerns. Leading the way in aesthetic gynaecology.
Dr Aseel is a Dutch-Iraqi Gynaecologist, who is empowering women to feel secure and satisfied in their bodies. Furthermore, she provides specialized care for a woman’s most intimate concerns. With an experience of 20 years in both Europe & the Middle East.
She is a leading gynaecologist in the UAE and was educated in Belgium. In order to revitalize intimate health & reclaim the confidence of the candidates, she offers normal and specialised treatment. She is a skilled surgeon who specialises in the treatment of fibroids uterus, ovarian pathology, uterovaginal prolapse, precancerous condition and hysterectomy. She believes that collaborative decision-making is the best method to give each woman the treatment that is right for her.
At Enfield Royal Clinic, she collaborates closely with physicians, incontinence specialists, and laparoscopic surgeons, and provides a friendly environment to the candidates, making them comfortable.
- Female Gynecologist.
- Aesthetic Gynecology.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Member of Patient Education Programs.
- Member of the Endometriosis committee.
- Member of Breast Feeding Group.
- Vaccination Campaigns for Cervical Cancer.
- Member of Medical & Social Support Group of Patients.
- 1996 – Awarded the Higher Diploma In Gynae & Obstetrics.
- 1996 – Awarded Iraqi Board in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Worked as Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecologystarting from the year 1996 till to date.