When people feel issues like tooth decay and tooth damage the need for this treatment arises. With this treatment, the bacteria present in the tooth get removed and oral health gets improves. For this surgical treatment, the doctor should be really professional and skilled otherwise the surgery can cause long-term infections. Sometimes, this treatment is needed for the application of braces too. Overall, the procedure is a simple one and can be done in a short time. Know about the process in detail by scrolling down!
Table of Content
What is Tooth Extraction?
Tooth extraction is the process of removing the teeth from the socket permanently. This removal is done manually and through devices. Before extraction, the doctor recommends other ways to save the tooth, but when the tooth can be treated in those ways, the option of tooth removal is the only one.
The process is also used to eliminate the extra teeth. When your problem can not be solved by root canals or antibiotics then you need this Surgical Tooth Removal in Abu Dhabi. With this treatment, the infectious bacteria get eliminated.
What is the Right Time for Tooth Removal?
There are many reasons why you need the treatment. Mostly the doctors try to solve the issues with other methods like crowns, and fillings but when these are not enough this treatment comes in front. The patient should get the treatment when he/she is facing different issues like:
- Tooth decay
- A tooth that is broken and damaged
- Teeth that are crowded
- When you have gum issues
- Dental injury
- Infection in tooth
This treatment helps you in dealing with a number of problems such as the following:
- The procedure reduces the bacteria that can cause infections
- Stops further tooth damage
- Save your smile
- Your oral hygiene increases
- Pain gets reduced
- Save other teeth
- Affordable treatment
- Recovery is easy
Preparation for the Procedure:
To carry out the procedure the doctor first analyzes the teeth of a patient to check if everything is right. To have a deep examination the doctor may do some X-rays and will check for infections. You need to discuss your medical history with the doctor before any further recommendations. After all the information is gathered, the doctor will proceed accordingly.
- Do not eat before the treatment. This helps in dealing with nausea.
- Avoid drinking prior to the procedure. Avoid smoking.
- Take a good sleep, the night before the procedure.
How the Procedure is Carried Out?
To start the process, the doctor first applied anesthesia to make your gum numb. When the gums get numb completely, the doctor then pulled off your tooth from the socket. When the extraction is complicated, the doctor sometimes makes cuts to remove that particular tooth. When the doctor finally removes the tooth, the area is then cleaned. Sometimes, the doctor places a bone graft which protects the teeth further and then prevents bone loss in the jaw.
What is the After Care?
- When you have received the procedure, the patient should keep the treated place clean and hygienic.
- The medications which a patient will take should be according to the prescriptions of the doctor
- Do not get involved in hard activities after the procedure.
- A medical gauze will be applied or placed on the tooth after the treatment which will protect the teeth from further infections.
You can face minimal blood coming from gum after you get the treatment but it will be only for a day. You do not need to worry at all.
What are the Side Effects of the Treatment?
There are no side effects of Surgical Tooth Removal in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain. You will only have bleeding maybe for 24 hours otherwise you will be able to work and do normal activities even on the same day of the procedure.
Some patients may feel that their sockets are dry or they may develop infections but this happens only when they get treated by a non-skilled staff. To avoid all the inconveniences it is always advised to get treatment from an experienced team.
What to See When Choosing a Doctor?
When you are going for this kind of treatment you should focus on the following things:
- The skills of the doctor
- Experience and education of the doctor
- Dentists who are understanding
- Who’s not demanding a lot
- A dentist who is skilled in dealing with the innovative technologies
Cost of the Treatment:
The surgical tooth removal cost in Abu Dhabi lies around AED 1199. There are various elements that decide the final price of the treatment. These are the ones present below:
- The location of the clinic
- The reputation of the clinic
- Quality of anesthesia used
- Services available at the clinic
- Demands of the doctor
Why Enfield Royal Clinic?
Learn more about Surgical Tooth Removal in Abu Dhabi by reading the whole page that is present above. We are sure that it will help you in getting all the information you are looking for. Complete the form that is present below to be in contact with Enfield’s team.