Table of Content
Breast Lump Treatment!
A lump in the breast is a mass that forms in the breast. The size of the breast lump is variable in dimension and texture and might cause pain, while some go unnoticed until identified during an imaging test. Are you the one having a lump in your breast? Then what are you waiting for? Learn about the Breast Lump Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi and book us right away to scrape it away!
What are the Causes of Breast Lumps?
There are several causes of breast lumps, some of which are quoted below:
- Changes in fibrocystic.
- Trauma or injury
- Cysts in the breast.
- Benign lump.
- Cancer in the breast.
- Infection in the breast.
How are Breast Lumps Diagnosed and Evaluated?
Most lumps in the breast are benign, below are mentioned the imaging test that might be done to examine the lump.
This method utilizes low-dose x-rays to evaluate the breasts. This exposes the breasts to a tiny amount of ionizing radiation to attain pictures of the inside of the breasts.
- Breast Ultrasound:
This method utilizes sound waves to make pictures of the inner breasts. This method can capture pictures of areas of the breast that might be hard to see with other methods. In addition, it can also be easy to decide whether a breast lump is solid or fluid.
- Breast MRI:
The following method utilizes a strong magnetic field, pulses of radiofrequency, and a computer to create a detailed picture of the inner of the breasts. MRI is helpful in examining the lumps in the breast that are not noticeable with any other method.
Treatment for Breast Lumps:
Various techniques are used in the breast lump treatment, a few are mentioned below:
- Lumpectomy: This treatment involves the entire removal of the lump with a small margin of healthy tissues of the breast, this treatment is most common for breast cancer.
- Mastectomy: This therapy involves the breast tissue being removed.
- Chemotherapy: It uses a combination of drugs to destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation: It is a therapy that uses radioactive rays to destroy the cancer cells
- Fluid Drainage.
- Cancer treatment if the lump is biopsy-proven breast cancer
- Excisional biopsy to eliminate a mass or lump
Who are the Ideal Candidates?
Below are mentioned the criteria for the candidates who are perfect for the method.
- The tumor is relatively small compared to the size of the breast.
- Mentally and physically good in health.
- The client is not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Not having any chronic disease.
- Must have practical assumptions.
What is the Cost?
According to Enfield Royal Clinic, the standard Breast Lump Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain varies from AED 9,950 to AED 24,500. The real charges of the method will be known at the initial meeting with the expert as there are many other components that will impact the price of the treatment for instance type of treatment or technology used, condition of the breast, application of anesthesia, the location & name of the clinic, the qualification & expertise of the clinic, and some other additional expenses.
Sort Out Your Concerns!
After learning about the most reasonable treatment book us right away. We have different breast cysts treatments as well. You can stop worrying now, we are here to provide you with a comfortable environment to let you share your concerns openly. If you have any other queries, feel free to consult our experts by filling out the below form.