Best Fat Transfer Surgeons in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain | Enfield Royal

Best Fat Transfer Surgeons in Abu Dhabi

Best Fat Transfer Surgeons in Abu Dhabi Al Ain Enfield Royal

Best Fat Transfer Surgeons in Abu Dhabi

Having excessive fats in the body results in a figure that is not appealing. To get an aesthetic appearance a person needs to undergo fat injections/ fat transfer procedures. These treatments make the body figure the way the patient wants. The final outcome of the procedure depends on the skills of the doctor who is carrying out the procedure. To get the best results, you just need to choose the Best Fat Transfer Surgeons in Abu Dhabi.

What is Fat Transfer?

The process is a cosmetic one in which the doctors remove the excess fats from the fatty part of the body and then insert this fat into the parts where needed. Different parts of the body are treated by this process. Sometimes these processes are done to deal with a medical condition too like in the case of breast reduction surgery, the doctor removes the excess fat from the breast and then inserts it into other parts if needed.

To gain volume at the desired parts this procedure is done. The procedures that are carried out by the process are as follows:

  • Eyelids
  • Breast augmentation
  • Buttock augmentation

Benefits:

There are a lot of benefits that a person can get by the procedure, you receive the following benefits:

  • Fats get removed by the process 
  • Wrinkles get reduced with this treatment 
  • You get fat in areas where you desire to have 
  • The tone of the skin get improved
  • The chances of an allergic reaction are low 
  • It’s multiple processes that give two types of results at a time
  • The result of the process is permanent

The advantages of the treatment are really much as compared to the side effects. When a person gets this treatment the result that a person gain is permanent. 

Who is the Ideal Candidate?

The ideal candidate for Fat transfer surgery is:

  • Anyone who wants to move the fats from the unwanted parts of the body to the parts that lack volume. 
  • Women who want large butts and breast
  • People who have good physical and mental health
  • Individuals who have a realistic approach to the treatment 
  • If a person has a certain amount of fats in the body that can be transferred

How Does the Fat Transfer Proceeds?

In the process, the doctor extracts the fats from a specific part of the body where it is not required or desired. After the extraction of these fats, the fats will be purified. After this, the purified fat will be inserted into the desired parts of the body. This will give a volume to the desired area. As a result, the overall look of the individual improves. 

This gives a young appearance to the patient and tightens the skin. Post surgical scars that occur because of the treatment fade away with time. 

Best Fat Transfer Surgeons in Abu Dhabi:

For a smooth and successful treatment, it is necessary to get the procedure by the Best Fat Transfer Surgeons in Abu Dhabi. Professionals know the number of fats that should be extracted. Because 40% of the fats get dissolved while the remaining 60% makes the volume. Enfiled Royal Clinic knows the sensitivities of the treatment and hence carries out the process by proper analysis. To achieve the results you are anticipating you just need to visit us. Also, we are offering a free consultation to you people. To grab the opportunity you just need to complete the form that is present below

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Our Doctors

Dr. Samar Goda
Dr. Samar Goda

Dermatologist

Dr. Ahmed Naji Attiyah
Dr. Ahmed Naji

Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon

Dr.Lara

Dr. Lara

Aesthetic Dermatologist

Dr Louis
Dr. Luiz Toledo

Consultant Plastic Surgeon

dr hany chidiac

Dr. Hany Chidiac

Andrologist

Dr. Kadir

Dr. Kadir Koray

Endoscopist Surgeon

Happy Clients & Feedbacks

Fatima AlBarashidi
Fatima AlBarashidi
Read More
The nurses are so welcoming! Love coming to the clinic. The girls at the reception and all the nurses are lovely, its not only the attitude, also the services' quality.
Rabia Adnan
Rabia Adnan
Read More
Extremely safe and professional environment. Competent doctors and staff. Do give it a try for amazing budget-friendly prices n services.
Shahzeb Zaidi
Shahzeb Zaidi
Read More
I recently got my hair transplant done from Enfield Royal in Abu Dhabi. I must say that the team of technicians were highly skilled and comforting. I would like to thank Joan and Maryam for the great hairline and grafts that they implanted.

    BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

    icons8-whatsapp Chat Now