Table of Content
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy are the injections of vitamins, antioxidants, enzymes, & extracts of plants to firm and rejuvenate the skin, enhance the quality of hair, moreover, it helps in eliminating the excessive fat. To know about the Benefits & Side Effects of Mesotherapy, keep reading the blog!
Can Address a Variety of Skin Issues:
- Tightens the skin.
- Lightening of skin.
- Reduces facial lines & wrinkles.
- Removes fat from different parts of the body.
What are the Results?
The consequences of the therapy will be noticed & examined after a single or two process. The skin becomes softer & more elastic, the scars are softened out, and droopy skin is firmed. With time, deposits are dissolved, lymph are outflown, and the circulation of blood is enhanced.
As per Enfield Royal Clinic, the outcome may last up to several years if the individual follow a lifestyle that is healthy & go under the sessions for the maintenance in every 5-6 months, the outcome will steadily become more prominent & are fixed for 12 to 18 months.
What Should be Done for The Pre-care of the Treatment?
In order to get the best and effective optimum, it is important to follow the instructions before the treatment. They are:
- Prevent drinking alcohol.
- Avoid taking blood thinners.
- Inform the doctor about cold sores, if you have any past.
- It is essential to eat healthy food.
- Keep yourself healthy.
- Restrain from wearing makeup.
- Apply sunblock with SPF 50+
What is the Process?
The procedure has some Benefits & Side Effects of Mesotherapy & Al Ain, Let’s know about the treatment, the individual will have to follow the instructions of the specialist to attain the best possible results. Following are the steps that are taken, they are:
- Topical anesthesia is being applied at the site of treatment.
- The specialist will utilize a micro-needle to inject the ingredients into the focused sites.
- The injections will have a different depth of 1 to 4 ml into the skin, varying on the issues of the skin the individual has.
- Topcal cooling cream will be applied to the treated sites to lessen the uneasiness.
What Should be Done for the Post-care of the Treatment?
To maintain the result and speed up the process of recovery, it is essential to follow the below guidance, they include:
- Prevent any physical activity for 4 days.
- Restrain from touching or rubbing the site.
- Refrain exposure to the sun.
- Apply a well-prescribed sunblock.
- Avoid taking hot bath for 24 hours.
- Prevent utilizing aesthetic products for 7 to 14 days after the process.
What are the Benefits & Side Effects of Mesotherapy?
|The Benefits||The Side Effects|
|Appearance of the skin is improved.||Itching & rashes.|
|Provides vitamins & other nutrients.||Vomiting.|
|Administers numerous needs of the skin.||Lenient pain & swelling.|
|Keeps the skin hydrated.||Redness of the skin.|
|Fast recovery.||Issues of pigmentation.|
Who is the Ideal Candidate?
Prior to the method, it is essential to be assure that you are a perfect candidate for the method if:
- Willing to brighten the tone and texture of the skin.
- The individual has undesired accumulated deposits of fat in the different sites of the body.
- Have wrinkles, laugh lines, or cellulite present on the face.
- The candidate does not smoke or drink.
- Not having any serious diseases.
- Not utilizing any blood thinners.
A Note from Our Clinic!
Avail the treatment at our location as soon as you are aware about the Benefits & Side Effects of Mesotherapy in Abu Dhabi. At Enfield Royal Clinic, our experts are offering free initial consultation where the individual can openly discuss their concerns and know about the options of the treatment. If you have any further queries feel free to consult our specialists.