Many people suffer from breakouts on different parts of their skin. Some of these heal with time leaving no sign of their appearance behind. However, some of these may leave behind a reminder in the form of a mark. These can be deep and visible affecting a person’s overall appearance. It can also make a person shy and uncomfortable with the way they look. The acne scars are permanent unless they are treated. Some people may try home remedies and other skincare products to get rid of them. These may reduce the appearance of the scars but cannot get rid of them completely.
To permanently get rid of the scars, the person can get professional help. The Acne Scar Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi is the most affordable and treats all kinds of scarring on any part of the body be it on the face, neck, back, or anywhere else.
Table of Content
Essence of Procedure:
The treatment aims to get rid of the stubborn scars that otherwise do not go away. There are different techniques and methods this can be done. All of these stimulate the production of collagen in the affected area and remove the scars permanently leaving behind clear and smooth skin.
- The treatment gets rid of the scars caused by skin inflammation
- It clears the skin making it smooth and radiant
- The skin texture and quality are improved
- Effectively heals all the stubborn scarring
- The procedure is safe for all skin types
- The results are permanent
The average cost of Acne scar treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi ranges from AED – to AED -. The actual cost depends on the method of treatment opted for by the surgeon, the size of the area being treated, and the complexity of the treatment. The final expense is determined by the surgeon after the initial consultation.
Factors Defining the Cost:
There are a number of factors that affects the final cost of the acne scar treatment. These are mentioned below:
- The method used by the doctor for the treatment as the cost of different techniques varies
- The size of the scar being treated and the complexity of the procedure
- The number of sessions required to provide effective and desired results
- The latest technology used by the doctor to treat the acne marks
- The experience and qualification of the doctor performing the procedure
- Clinical location as in different cities the cost varies
- The level of the clinic also affects the cost of the treatment
An ideal candidate for the treatment is
A person with visible acne scars on the face, neck, or any part of the body
- Somebody who is insecure and shy because of their pimple scars
- An individual with settled and inactive acne
- A medically fit and mentally prepared individual
- Somebody who understands and is ready for the post-care after the procedure
There are some minor side effects after the treatment. These include redness and pain at the site of treatment. The area treated can also be swelled for some time. All these fade away in a few days after which final results are visible.
There is also a risk of infection if the skin is not taken care of properly after the procedure. To avoid the risk of infection the doctor prescribes a cleanser be used at least twice or thrice a day.
Insurance usually covers the cost of the medically important treatments that impact the health of the individual in any way. This treatment is carried out for aesthetic reasons thus it is not covered by insurance companies. However, if there is a medical side of the treatment it may be covered. The insurance providers need to be contacted to know if the treatment is covered.
The surgeons and doctors at the Enfield Royal clinic are highly qualified and experienced professionals. They offer the best treatments that leave the skin clear and smooth. The clinic offers the best and most affordable Acne Scar Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi. The well-trained staff and their friendly attitudes provide the patient with a comfortable environment and a good experience.