It is very important to take special care of our face as it is the most exposed and sensitive part of the body. The skin of our face and the back of our hands is very light and can be affected by the surrounding atmosphere. The dirt, smoke, and other pollutants in the atmosphere can drastically affect the way our skin appears. In order to take good care of our skin it is important to deep cleanse, hydrate, and also exfoliate every now and then. A person can now get the best Hydrafacial Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi. It treats a number of skin issues and provides amazing results leaving the skin clean, soft, and hydrated.
Table of Content
Essence of Treatment:
The procedure aims to deep cleanse the skin and treat different types of skin conditions. It cleans the open pores removing the blackheads and closes them using a special laser device. It also treats acne scars by deeply exfoliating the skin. It is also known to address skin conditions like rosacea and have anti-aging effects.
- It improves the skin texture and overall condition of the skin
- Skin tone is enhanced
- It addresses a number of skin issues
- The pores are deep cleansed removing any impurities or dirt particles from the skin
- It leaves the skin moisturized and hydrated due to the different serums applied
- The dead skin is removed bringing out the fresh and clearer skin
- It provides instant results with no downtime
The average cost of Hydrafacial Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi & Al Ain ranges from AED 799 to AED 1500. The actual cost depends on the location and level of the clinic and it is determined by the skincare specialist.
Factors Defining the Cost:
There are a number of factors that affect the cost of facial treatment. These are mentioned below
- The modern techniques used by the skin care specialist
- The latest technology and equipment used during the treatment
- The area being treated i.e. face. Neck, back, etc
- The type of facial opted by the candidate and the desired results
- The condition of the skin and if the candidate needs additional treatments
- The qualification and expertise of the skin care specialist
- The location as in different states the cost of the treatment varies
- The clinical level as the clinic with a higher level charges more
Types of Hydrafacial:
There are a number of different types of Hydrafacial in Abu Dhabi. Some of these include facials for:
- Oily skin
- Open pores
- Dry skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- For chest and neck
- Brightening facial
The treatment is not covered by the insurance as it is carried out for purely cosmetic reasons. The insurance companies only cover the medical treatments that would otherwise affect the health of an individual.
There are some minor temporary side effects after the facial. These fade away in a day or two. Some redness may appear or skin may breakout as well. After a few days, the skin gets clear and smooth.
There is also a little risk of allergic reaction to the serum but this is avoided by testing it first on a small area before applying it to the whole face.
The skincare specialists at the Enfield Royal Clinic are highly qualified and trained professionals that provide the best services that leave the clients happy and satisfied. The well trained staff and their friendly attitudes provide a very comfortable and relaxing environment for the client. The treatment is cost-effective and offers the most affordable Hydrafacial Treatment Cost in Abu Dhabi.