If you are distressed by the regular appearance of hair on your face, arms, and legs and you’re tired of the usual techniques employed to remove hair, you are in an urgent need to get yourself treated. Because non of the usual treatment products have worked, it’s crucially important to undergo a treatment that’s long lasting and produces extraordinary results. Amongst the available techniques to remove your hair, laser hair removal is relatively safer and produces a durable outcome. Also, laser-based treatment doesn’t involve any surgical procedure thus reducing the risk of surgery-related complications, and post-treatment recovery are also quick.
Table of Content
What is Laser Hair Removal?
It is the procedure of permanently removing hair from the body using laser technology. A laser device is used to emit high-energy light that destroys the roots of the hair. This is done by first shaving the hair so that the laser can reach the roots without any disruption. The destroyed hair follicles are then no longer able to grow hair thereby removing the hair permanently. It also addresses the pigmentation on the skin leaving the skin clean and smooth.
- The removal of hair is long-lasting and permanent
- A single session only takes several minutes
- The procedure is way less painful than any other method
- The problem of ingrown hair is also reduced
- The re-growth of hair is prevented
- The texture and quality of the skin are improved
- As the laser penetrates the skin, it stimulates collagen production as well
- The pigmentation is also reduced on the treated area(s)
- The skin tone is also enhanced
Care After the Treatment:
The dermatologist provides a list of guidelines when you ask Can I Go Swimming After Laser Hair Removal? about post-care of laser hair removal to obtain the best possible results and avoid any complications or side effects. These guidelines include
- Keeping the skin clean and use a good cleanser
- Direct sun exposure to the skin should be completely avoided for several days
- The skin is to be exfoliated to pace up the hair-removing process
- For the first day, no skincare products should be applied to the skin
- The hair should not be waxed, threaded, or plucked
- Strenuous activities that cause perspiration are also to be avoided
- Ice packs or cold compress should be applied to the areas exposed to the laser
- The area is to be kept dry, especially on the day of the treatment
Is it Okay to Swim After the Procedure?
The skin is usually very sensitive right after the treatment therefore extra care is important, especially for the first 2 3 days. It is vital to take extra care of the skin during that period. The dermatologist thereby advises the recipient not to carry out any activities that could affect the sensitive skin. Swimming is one of those activities that are to be avoided. This is because water contains chlorine that may react with sensitive skin causing complications or side effects.
Where to Get the Best Laser Treatment From?
The Enfield Royal Clinic is one of the finest and most renowned clinics in not only Abu Dhabi but around the world. Clients from all around the world visit the clinic to meet their aesthetic needs. Our highly qualified, specialized, and experienced dermatologists and surgeons ensure that the treatments carried out are safe and yield desired results. The use of the latest techniques and modern technologies increases the success rates of the treatments. Our well-trained staff keeps the patients and clients comfortable and relaxed during their clinic visits. The easy payment offers of our clinic make it easier for the clients to manage their expenses and get the treatments as soon as possible. If you are looking for the best choice of quality and also price, we are the right option for you!
Contact our experts if you want to know more about laser hair removal.