Table of Content
Botox- these are injections that relax the muscle in the face of the individual to soften out the fine lines & wrinkles for instance lines of frown and lines near the corner of the eyes. The injections of botox are completely purified. The process is utilized in cosmetic medicine around ssthe globe for decades.
All You Need to Know:
As per Enfield Royal Clinic individuals require the method for aesthetic purposes. Botox abu dhabi is a drug that experts have been utilizing for years to fix issues on the face such as creases on the face or wrinkles.
What are the Consequences?
After knowing the Botox Injection Price and the consequences, it is important to know about the impacts of the method. The outcome will last for 4 to 7 months, as the actions of muscles steadily get backs, the facial lines begin to come back, and acquires to be fixed again for the second time. With the passage of time, the muscle will start shrinking which will result in less visibility of the lines and wrinkles. Visibility of the outcome will be attained between 12 to 15 days.
What Should be Done Before the Method?
A few instructions are recommended by the experts to follow:
- Try to avoid exposure to the sun.
- It is important to prevent yourself from consuming alcohol.
- 14 days before, the contender should restrain from taking aspirin or anti-inflammatory medicines.
What Does it Work?
The nerves in the muscles are blocked by the botox. The muscle that is injected will not be able to contract, making the wrinkles or creases softer, smoother, and relaxed.
The method takes minimal time. During the method, the specialist utilizes a tiny needle to inject botox into the desired muscles with minimal soreness. The procedure is painless and so it does not acquire anesthesia. To take complete effect it usually takes a week or 15 days.
Areas of Treatment:
Instructions After the Method:
- Stop scratching or touching the place of injection for a complete day.
- Stay upright for 3 to 5 hours after the injection.
- Meanwhile the recovery period, the individual will not be able to visit the swimming pool.
- Avoid exercising & exposure to heat for 15 days.
- No alcohol for 14 days.
The Perks and After-effects:
- Safe & Cost-effective.
- It allows a natural outcome
- No requirement for any tests
- Painless and instant visible results.
- Quality of skin is enhanced.
- The fillers are completely absorbed and excreted from the body of the individual
Does it Hurt?
Injections of Botox are extremely tiny, resulting in no discomfort meanwhile the procedure. A few individuals observe a little sensation of stinging or pinching on the treated area. If you have the fear of needles causing pain then your healthcare will provide a topical gel to numb the area to be treated.
What is the Cost?
The average Botox Injections Cost in Abu Dhabi & UAE varies from AED 400 to AED 1250. The individual must be aware that there are a few other components that might affect the cost.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
- Certification of the expert.
- Experience of the specialist.
- The name of the brand.
- The name and location of the clinic.
All Summed Up!
Looking for injections of Botox, stop worrying and visit us at Enfield Royal Clinic. Feel comfortable to reach us and have a word with us, we assure you to deliver you the best outcome at a very reasonable cost.